At Nova And more, we understand the importance of your privacy, and that’s the reason, we make sure that your details remain confidential while handling your projects with our impeccable team.
Information we collect from the audience while visiting novaandmore.com:
Nova And More personally identify all the information from you. When you create account on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, request a quote or through any other channel, you may be asked to provide details like your name, company name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number.
As you navigate the Websites, certain passive information may also be collected, including Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data, the browser software you use, your operating system, the date and time you access our Websites.
Why do we collect the information?
We collect information from visitors when they fill out a form or enter information on our site. We use the information we collect:
- Like your email address, to interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification to let you know about upcoming trends, changes or improvements to our services, or important technological developments and events that could affect websites and web services.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers.
- To identify you as a contracting party.
How do we use all the information we collect?
Nova and More collects information from you when you register an account, fill up and send us information using the contact us form on our website, sign up for our newsletter, explore the website or use certain other features of our website in the following ways:
Your information helps us provide you with better services in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails in response to a request we receive from you.
- To send you information about additional products and services we provide
- In response to inquiries and other questions, we receive from you.
How do our professionals protect your information?
To ensure integrity, all data transits are encrypted to align with best practices for protecting confidentiality and data integrity. E.g., all browsing is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information is stored in our database.
We do not disclose your information to 3rd parties:
We do not sell, rent, or share your personally identifiable information with outside parties.
We will not disclose the customers’ data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data, Nova And More strives to limit the disclosure and will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand.
You have the right to ask us
Not to process your personal information.
Correct any personal information that is incorrect or outdated.
Remove your personal information when you wish us to delete your information after we have no necessary need to keep it.
Stop sending you marketing materials and promotions.